Friday, July 15, 2011

jing, pandora and friv.com

Jing is a program that you can download for free. It makes it easy to record videos and screen shots of your computer screen. I really liked using jing. It was fairly easy. The only thing I had trouble with was figuring out how to get the url for my jing movies. However, once I figured out how to use screenshot.com, I was good to go. This would definitely come in handy for use in a school. If someone needed help fixing their computer or using the online grade book this would be a great tool. Here is my jing movie.

I love Pandora! I listen to it on my phone while I'm doing chores, I listen to it by the pool and I use it in my classroom to play music during certain tasks.The Motown station has become one of my favorites because it plays lots of upbeat and happy songs.  Here is a screenshot of what pandora looks like.

Friv.com is a place full of fun games. I had never been to this site before but now that I know it exists I will return :-) I like how there are so many games that you can paly for free. I chose to play super mario brothers because like any child of the 80's it used to be my favorite game! I use to spend hours and hours playing that game on my nintendo. I played on friv.com and it turns out I am not neraly as good as I used to be! Here is a screen shot of me playing on friv.com:

No comments:

Post a Comment